Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Monday, September 17, 2012

Monday Monday

This Monday...
it's raining,
it's a little cool,
and I'm a bit tired.

I'm not in the mood to be doing some of the things I should be doing.
That's okay. I can call the shots around here.


With fall in the air, I am in the mood to be playing with apples.
Apples cooking in the kitchen.
Can ya smell them with that touch of cinnamon on top?
I'll share more tomorrow. Today is my play day.
Playing with apples this Monday Monday.

Photobucket

5 comments:

The Farmer's Daughter said...

Yeah! I can smell you apples cooking! Oh----those are mine! LOL Love apple pickin time. . .

Tombstone Livestock said...

Enjoy your cool fall weather and apples too.

Loretta said...

Enjoy your day...you are entitled!
Hugs,
Loretta

sweetvintageofmine said...

MMMMM good! I just had a caramel apple with nuts and it was DELISH!! Hope you have a better day tomorrow...I was in a weird one today. Actually, the APPLE made me feel better! From one sweetie to another~~~Roxie

cynthia lee designs said...

I'd love to be smelling apples cooking in the kitchen with a touch of cinnamon.
Yummy!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...