Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Monday, September 10, 2012

Picked Here and There


I had loads of fun pickin' over the weekend.
My finds include... 


A white hamper (for my bathroom), 
2 Coca-Cola crates, 
a Choc-Ola crate, 
a Campbell Soup orchard crate, 
a stool (planning to paint it), 
a pie basket, 
a sugar sack, 
one cool barrel,
a small Belknap box, 
an old brewing crate, 
a 1960 wire milk crate, and...  


some cute primitive cut-outs and a wooden desk tray.


And here's a primitive stool straight out of a barn with some hay still stuck on it,
two decorative register grates,
a large wooden mold from the Gem City Elevator,
a whisky crate from Scotland,
a San a Pure dairy crate from 1942,
an industrial time card holder,
an orchard basket (waiting to be jazzed by me),
another sugar sack,
a country styled plate,
a tarnished creamer,
and a cute little wooden shoe form.


And last, but not least...
a letterpress tray,
industrial brass wastebasket,
another sugar sack, 
a Dean wire milk crate, 
vintage hangers,
a Samsonite suitcase,
an egg crate,
a nail keg,
a large Boston Rubber Shoe crate,
an old Borden's Condensed Milk crate,
and some cookie cutters.

Planning on getting some of this listed in the shop this week!
And trying to decide what will go into the new Old Time Farmhouse shop.
Still working on the details for the new shop and so looking forward to its grand opening.
I'm also kickin' around some fun ideas for another blog to go with the new Old Time Farmhouse shop.
Stay tuned!

Photobucket

13 comments:

Penny Phillips said...

Love your picks! I am a picker myself so I am now following you!
Hugs, Penny

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

What awesome finds! You hit the jackpot!

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

Love those old soda crates. I use mine to hold bottle water.

Tombstone Livestock said...

That is a lot of cool stuff .......

The Farmer's Daughter said...

Looks like you DID have a great weekend! And, back home safe. . . Of course, I love all your pickins!
Dru

sweetvintageofmine said...

What GREAT PICKIN!! Can't wait to see and hear more about the new old time farmhouse shop! I take it you have a "thing" for crates and boxes? You FIND some GOOD ones! Metal, Mirrors and Mags is my weakness~~~that's just in the M's! Have a BLESSED and BEAUTIFUL week~~Roxie

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Awesome!!!!
You picked some Awesome goodies!!!
Enjoy!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Cheryl said...

Great pickins Cindy and I am looking forward to seeing what your Old Time Farmhouse Shop is all about!
Have fun,
Cheryl

Loretta said...

Awesome finds Cindy...love the crates! Waiting to see your grand opening and new blog! Thanks for sharing!
Gentle Hugs,
Loretta

cynthia lee designs said...

Looks like you find some great pickins. Can't wait to hear more about your new Old Time Farmhouse shop.
Have a great week.
Cindy

Little Susie Home Maker said...

My goodness! That is just awesome. I always wish I could jump in the picture and touch everything! You did great! Can't wait to see what you have coming up.
Blessings,
Susie

Lulu said...

Love your blog! I just went to your Etsy store and was impressed as well! You are a Lady who knows what she is doing!! I'll be following you for sure from now on! Great job! I'm from Kentucky so feel like you are already my kindred friend

ImSoVintage said...

Wow, Cindy, you definitely got some great finds.

Hugs,
Laura

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...