Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Pickin' Cool and Fun Finds

Happy Tuesday morning y'all!

Look! Isn't this railroad crossing sign a fun piece!?!
I can just see it hanging in my home, but unfortunately I can't keep everything so... 
I put it up for sale.




And how about this dress form!?! Quite the lady, she is, with oodles of style!
I bought two dress forms at an auction and kept one which I named Kate.
This one just has to be Kate's cousin  and she is so ready to get out on her own.



You can now find these items in my shop!
Thanks for all your support and friendship...
I really appreciate you!

Photobucket

6 comments:

outjunking said...

Cindy, thank you for all your encouragement. I think it's gonna be a wonderful fall for all of us. It looks like the picking has been good for you.

Gail said...

O'Cindy, great finds! I love the dress form!!

Primsue said...

Great finds. I love the railroad sign.
Blessings,
Sue

cynthia lee designs said...

Oh my...what a cool dress form. Love it!! You found some great finds.
~Cindy

The Polka Dot Closet said...

What a find Cindy. My dream is to find one at a garage sale or the curb one day....I know, dream on!

Carol

Little Susie Home Maker said...

How cool is that dress form? I love all your pickins!
Susie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...