Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Another Trip

(view of our lake)

Will be taking another trip first thing in the morning. 
I'll be busy with family and a wedding.
Hopefully, I'll be able to squeeze in a little pickin', too.

(another view of our lake)

It makes it all worth while if I can find something special for the shop!
I really don't shop for myself too often. I shop for all my pickin' cool clients.
Lovin' my life!

Have a great weekend y'all,

Photobucket

6 comments:

sweetvintageofmine said...

BEAUTIFUL SETTING and LAKE! Have a wonderful trip and Happy Hunting! Roxie

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Fitting in a pickin, makes every trip fun! Your lake is gorgeous, I can't imagine waking up to that everyday! Have a great trip!

Carol

cynthia lee designs said...

Have a great trip and I hope you find lots of goodies for your shop!!
~Cindy

The Old Farm Bell said...

Hi! Cindy,

Lovely lakeview! The water is like a mirror...stunning!

Sounds like you have a great weekend planned.

We are having our Thanksgiving weekend. A wonderful time for us.

Have a great trip, filled with tons of fun & happy pickin!

Blessings & Hugs,
Marlene

outjunking said...

Hope the trip is sweet with good picks and fun. Do you need someone to watch that gorgeous lake while your gone... just a suggestion.

The Farmer's Daughter said...

Wishing you a great weekend and lots of good pickins to share with us! I did some pickin this weekend, too--but I'm keeping them!LOL For the farmhouse!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...