Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Monday, October 22, 2012

Farmhouse Kitchen

Good Monday morning!
Hope y'all had a wonderful weekend.
The weather here was beautiful on Sunday.
Couldn't ask for a prettier day!
I even commented that I wish every day was this perfect.


Anyway, thought I'd let you know that I did my Monday post over at Old Time Farmhouse.
Ta-da...I revealed my farmhouse kitchen.
You don't have to click over and see it.
Only if you want to. It's not magazine worthy or anything.
It's just a kitchen. On a budget.
Where I had hubby cut holes in my cabinets.
Okay, now you really don't want to see it.
After all...it's just a simple farm kitchen.

I'm going in to mess it up now. I need my morning tea.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Ok, you said enough for me to go see your kitchen.. I love the Farmhouse look...
I'll be back to take a look at your blog also..
Have a great week!
Sandy

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Nice makeover in your kitchen! Love the screen to "hide the dirty dishes"!
Warmly,
deb

Decora Adora said...

I love the Farmahouse look
saludos from Chile

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thank you for sharing this at my Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Hope to see your prettiness on Monday again. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...