Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Quick Picks


I just wanted to share some quick picks.
I didn't have much time to do some serious picking.
When I'm on the road though (many hours to attend a wedding), I just have to squeeze in a quick pick.
I found a place. It was a little pricey, but I did manage to find a few pieces.


Look at this Embalmers Supply Co. shipping crate. Creepy! Just in time for Halloween.
Other picks-
A large Merita bread and cake crate.
Two fluted pie pans.
And a wire basket with handles. My favorite!


Now, what to list in the shop and what to save for the Old Time Farmhouse grand opening? I would love to keep the basket, did I already mention it's my favorite? Well, I do have a similar basket in my dining room so I think this one needs to be put up for sale. It needs some muslin or burlap, maybe a shabby flower on the front. The pie pans will get a new look also. Hmmm...chalkboard paint...or a tiered stand for goodies?
Decisions, decisions, but fun all the same.


Photobucket

12 comments:

Cheryl said...

Great pickins! Love the basket.
Have fun,
Cheryl

Sharing Shadymont said...

They are all great finds. I'd have to keep the basket too!

The Old Farm Bell said...

Hi! Cindy,

Those are great pickin's! Love the crates. You can never have enough of them :o)

Fun post! Thanks! for sharing. Have a wonderful week!

Blessings & Hugs,
Marlene

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Great finds and picks, the basket is my favorite!!

Carol

earlene said...

the box is perfect for a spooky Halloween.

Loretta said...

Hey Cindy, love the wire basket, but some great stuff you have there!
Have a good week!
Loretta

cynthia lee designs said...

I love the basket!! It is my favorite too. Hmmm...I might need one of those for my new kitchen.
You found some great goodies on your pickin" trip.
~Cindy

sweetvintageofmine said...

Yep, the basket is a winner! From one sweetie to another~~~Roxie

The Farmer's Daughter said...

I can't pass up wire baskets of any kind lately. They can be used in so many different settings! I'd have a hard time selling this one!

ImSoVintage said...

Some really great pickins, Cindy. :)

Little Susie Home Maker said...

Woo Hoo! Always fun to squeeze in time for Pickin'! Yes, the crate is creepy, haha! The basket is great.
Blessings,
Susie

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Awesome picks!!!
I of course like the embalmers box!!! But the basket is cute too!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...