Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Short and Random

This is a short post.
And a random one.

I changed my name.
I was Cindy@OldTimePickers.
Now I'm Old Time Cindy.
Made the change because of my new blog, Old Time Farmhouse.
Now, one identity for both blogs.


My farmhouse kitchen, which I revealed over at Old Time Farmhouse, was featured by Angie over at Knick Of Time. I'm delighted and honored. I've discovered that we both have similar tastes.

My thoughts are with those who are being affected by the storm. Luckily my daughter, son-in-law, and our sweet tater granddaughter, who live near Philly, are okay and have power. We are so thankful!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Maureen said...

Makes sense.

Good to hear that your grand 'family' is OK. We lost power yesterday and it's just back. We were very blessed compared to many others.

The Farmer's Daughter said...

Glad to hear all's well. I heard from my PA folks before the worst of the storm--nothing since. Not worried, though--yet. My heart goes out to all who were in the storm's path. Many of the stories are heart-breaking. . .

The Farmer's Daughter said...

I forgot to ask--does that mean you're now an "Oldtimer"? LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...