Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Last, But Not Least


I showed you yesterday all the goodies that I picked over the weekend.
I wanted to save this beauty for last.
 I'm showing her last, but that doesn't mean she's the least.
She needs her own spotlight and deserves it.

Without further ado...here she is....


An antique crib. Sigh. Isn't she pretty? 


And look at the cupids on both ends. This would make the prefect daybed.


Now what to do with her. Keep her or put her in my Old Time Pickers' shop?
Or I could save her until I open my Old Time Farmhouse shop.
Decisions. Decisions.
I like my job.


Photobucket

12 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Morning Cindy, that is one sweet old crib.......I bought a old metal Bunnykins crib this Spring......still not to sure what to do with it but love it......Blessings Francine

Our Neck of the Woods said...

That is a great find! I think you should keep it and make it into a daybed of sorts :)

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Wow the bed is just wonderful and the cupids, just icing on the cake!

Loretta said...

Once again you have a winner! Love this old crib...whatever you decide to do with her, make sure she goes to a worthy owner...She deserves tender love and care! Thanks for the share.
Hugs,
Loretta

Mindy Northrop said...

Oh wow, that is a special find!

~Sheri~ said...

I sold one that i found :(.....great find and great blog. Love your Etsy too.

sweetvintageofmine said...

Keep her for a while then put her in the old time farmhouse shop...I can see her all prettied up for your GRAND OPENING!! Never seen one with cupids on the side!! Too UNIQUE! A FABULOUS FIND FOR SURE!!! Roxie

The Farmer's Daughter said...

Love this crib! When I first saw it, I thought for sure it was for your granddaughter! With "angels" to watch over her. . .I'd have a hard time parting with it! It's a beauty.

cynthia lee designs said...

Wow...that is a great find!! If it was me...I might have to keep it.
~Cindy

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Oh to die for..That is so cute, I know it is not safe for a baby...Hum, it used to be...That said save it for your shop!

Carol

Little Susie Home Maker said...

Oh, Cindy, that is one of those rarities,, that you will never come across again! I would keep her! Yes, a day bed!!! I could never be good at selling, because I would want to keep everything, but this one is a keeper!
Bless you,
Susie

Ann said...

Beautiful old crib. To keep or not to keep that truly is the question. I'm a new follower.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...