Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Popping In


Just popping in between all the piles of Christmas decorations.
Just too many boxes. And really...I'm keeping it sweet and simple this year.
Anyhoo, if you haven't seen the Farm Fresh Feature at Old Time Farmhouse with 
The Farmer's Daughter from The Country Farm Home...please go now. 


Everyone is talking about it.
The interview.
The photos.
The story.
The inspiration.


It just might make your day!

Photobucket

8 comments:

Our Neck of the Woods said...

The feature was great! Good luck with decorations :)

Primitive Stars said...

Hi, will check it out, thanks, happy Decorating, BlessingsvFrancine.

Danelle Harvey said...

I will check it out. I LOVE the fireplace. We have one almost like it. I think it looks like Hansel and Gretels... LOL

Maureen said...

You had me at a barn AND a porch! I'm off to check it out!

Little Susie Home Maker said...

It was a great interview!
susie xxoo

sweetvintageofmine said...

I loved every picture! But I really loved the story behind the pictures! Beautiful! Precious post about this family~~~~Roxie

The Polka Dot Closet said...

I'm headed over to check it out...Oh, this looks like a dream!

Carol

Kayleigh Jameson said...

Just looking at the barn and the porch , I was already struck with the beautiful landscaping and design. The way you did dining area is one of the best kitchen remodel I 've seen. I always adore a very beautiful kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...