Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Recently Listed


I opened a new section, Pickin' Cool Crates, in my Old Time Pickers' shop.
Had to. I am constantly pickin' up crates when I'm out and about.
I was able to list a few of them, but I have plenty more. I just need more hours in the day.

They're great for pickin' cool storage and display!  
More pickin' cool crates are available at the shop

With the shopping season upon us, please consider homemade and vintage for the special people in your life.
Best pickins'!

Photobucket

9 comments:

Julie Marie at Idyllhours said...

LOVE those old crates Cindy!... if you ever come across a vintage Barqs Root Beer crate, please hold it for me... my great~aunt Marie Vicknair was the original owners of the company!... xoxo Julie Marie

Maureen said...

Love 'em! So many uses.

Our Neck of the Woods said...

I love crates! These are so cool!

Deborah Jean at Dandelion House said...

Love those... I just picked up an Ocean Stage Farm Crate at a local store...They have so many uses!

Primitive Stars said...

Crate love, they all are wonderful, Wishing you and yours a Happy Thanksgiving, Francine.

cynthia lee designs said...

You sure did find some great crates!! Love them!! I've been looking for some more of them for my booth and can't seem to find any around here.

Little Susie Home Maker said...

You are just so sweet! I love the pictures, and I return the sentiment!
Blessings,
Susie

Little Susie Home Maker said...

Look at those crates! They look so fun.
Blessings,
Susie

Goldie said...

There are several things in your shop i would love to have!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...