Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Monday, November 5, 2012

What's Up Blogger?

What's up Blogger?!?
Can ya not tell time!?!
Really.
I had it right.
You didn't.


Today, my party over at Old Time Farmhouse...was a tad late.
I set it up days ago.
Blogger has a schedule that can be set up for your your blog.
You can determine when your posts go live.
It's not hard.
It's there for convenience...if it works.

I set the party to go live at 6:00 am this morning.
I enjoy reading blogs first thing every morning with a cup of tea.
A cup of hot green tea with pomegranate...yum.
While sipping away, I causally glanced at the time.
It's after 6:00 so I thought I'd refresh my reader to view my party post.


Only, I could not find it.
Really? Where is it?
I went to my post list and there is sat.
As a draft.
I looked at the schedule.
Right day. Right time. Right time zone.
Right everything. And there is sat.
I had to go in and publish it myself which is no big deal.
But Blogger...ya drive me crazy!

Photobucket

6 comments:

sandy said...

Don't know what happened to blogger. It didn't have anything to do with daylight saving time, did it? ;)
Anyway, pretty little cup and I can relate to a frustration with blogger.
Have a great week!
sandy

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME/Doublewide Decor said...

Maybe it had something to do with the time changes...??

Faye said...

I'm not going to be able to join this time either but I would if I could! Next time for sure!

Little Susie Home Maker said...

Oh, Cindy! i don't trust blogger for scheduled posts. They never work for me! But I will love your post when I see it! Just wondering, cuz I don't see it?
Blessings,
Susie

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Cindy, Yes, those glitches can drive one crazy. I have not been able to pull up google reader for any blogs I follow for a long time now. So hard to visit if you can't find a link. Not sure what the problem is and no help from blogger either.
Thank you for stopping by and your kind comment. Have a great week and I hope your post goes through as scheduled.

Hugs, Celestina Marie

Celestina Marie said...

Thank you Cindy for your visit and sweet comment. Hope your post schedule works for you soon. I'm still not able to pull up my view in google reader.
Hugs, Celestina Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...