Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Been Pickin'


Lots of rustic goodies...


two nail kegs, oil can, clipboard, hanger, two crates, metal carrier, and a wooden floor grate.
And a few more goodies...


Christmas tree stand, shoe stretcher. world atlas, tea set, and some white dishes.
The dishes included a sugar (without lid), creamer, and 6 cups.

All will eventually go into the shop, except the white dishes. They are mine. For $1.00.


I've been looking for just the right cups to drink my afternoon tea.
I'm not a frilly girl so those real pretty and dainty floral tea cups are just not for me.
I've wanted something to fit my practical farm gal spirit while still being pretty.
These little white cups fit me just right.

Photobucket

17 comments:

Our Neck of the Woods said...

Great finds! Those cups seem like the perfect ones for you. I really love that metal carrier!

PS - Thanks so much for the sweet comment about Buttercup. I really appreciate it.

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

Awesome finds. I have 2 of those wooden floor grates from my sister. Any ideas what to do with them??

sandraallen260@centurytel.net

Primitive Stars said...

Love the old tree stand, so neat.....wonderful finds......Blessings Francine.

must love junk said...

I'm so glad you found me because I love your blog! I'm happily following you back :)
Susan

The Polka Dot Closet said...

I'm not one for little cups either, I'm a mug girl. Holy cow you hit the pickin jack post with your crates and metal carrier, they will bring a pretty penny!

Carol

Julie Marie at Idyllhours said...

Oh Cindy, I would love to go pickin' with you!... love all your finds, those white cups are keepers for sure!... xoxo Julie Marie

cynthia lee designs said...

You did some awesome pickin'!! I would keep those white dishes too.
hugs,
Cindy

Jori said...

I love it!! You have found some wonderful stuff!

sweetvintageofmine said...

FABULOUS FINDS for Sure! I think I'm gonna nick name you The CRATE GIRL! You FIND the BEST CRATES!! Do love the VINTAGE TREE holder too! Have a wonderful week!! Roxie

The Farmer's Daughter said...

You picked some jewels! Teacher's Whiskey? I have to say that made me look the second time! I've got my eye on that metal carrier, too! You had a very good day!
Blessings from my Farmhouse!
Dru

Karen Mary Butterfly said...

Fabulous finds!! $1.00 of the dishes? Wow...amazing!
Karen

José María Souza Costa said...

Invitación
Yo soy brasileño, y tengo un blog, muy simple.
Estoy lhe invitando a visitar-me, y se posible, seguimos juntos por ellos.
Fuerza, Alegría y Amizad.
Ven acá, y deja un comentário, para YO, seguí en su blog con facilidad.

Yo, estoy te seguyendo.
Abrazos, del Brazil.

www.josemariacosta.com

Rebecca said...

GREAT CUPS for YOU Miss C! AMAZING SCORE! I'm sooooo jealous!

Happy and smiling for U!

Love, Rebecca

Maureen said...

Jolly good pickin'!

Jann Olson said...

Great finds Cindy. The white cups are so you!
Hugs,
Jann

"Create Beauty" said...

So fun to go looking for treasures!
Congratulations on your finds!!!

~ Violet

Little Susie Home Maker said...

I love the tree stand and the wire carrier!!! The little white cups are great, too!
Blessings,
Susie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...