Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Buried in Paperwork

Doin' taxes for the business.

Hopin' to dig myself out soon!



Maureen said...

I soooo sympathize!

Loretta Thomas said...

Oh my...I don't envy you one bit! Don't overdo!

Hugs & Purrs,

Primitive Stars said...

Dreaded time of year, good luck, Francine.

Little Susie Home Maker said...

Oh, yuck! I hate doing that, you are getting right on it early. Good for you!

Our Neck of the Woods said...

Yikes! That photo makes me stress out a little bit! Best of luck with all the paperwork :)

cynthia lee designs said...

I've been working on my taxes for my business too.

Jann Olson said...

YUCK! No fun for sure.
p.s. hope you come out alive!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Cindy, I finally caved and I have someone do my taxes now. I send him the receipts and paperwork every month and he does the work. It costs $75 a month, but to me it is soooo worth it. I figure we either get creative or analytical minds...I was not lucky enough to get both LOL! Good luck!


Barbara Jean said...

I love the little antique shop we opened 4 1/2 years ago....except for the bookkeeping!
And taxes....oh I cringe at the thought.
I'll be under a pile in a couple of weeks also.

feeling the weight..of paper, and taxes.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...