Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Thursday, January 31, 2013

I Want To Babble


I don't know how this happened.
First I was contacted. I had to answer a few questions.
Well, a lot of questions. Then I had to send a photo.
Now I want to Babble about it all.


I was named as one of the 'Top 50 Etsy Parents of 2012' at Babble.com.
Really? I'm in very good company and cannot even believe that I was chosen.
They said that it all began with someone nominating me. I just want to say thank you.
I'm truly honored. 

The Walt Disney Company supports Babble as a platform dedicated to honest, engaged, informed, intelligent, and open conversation about parenting. 

Did I already say that I am truly honored?
I am.

Photobucket

10 comments:

earlene said...

Cindy it is very exciting! Congrats to you.
Enjoy your day.

Cheryl said...

What an honor......congrats!
Have a great day.
Cheryl

Primitive Stars said...

Morning Cindy, Yey!!!! How great is that, Congrats, Blessings Francine.

sweetvintageofmine said...

AWESOME NEWS! You deserve such an honor....sweet, kind, full of wit! Glad to know a Babbler! Have a blessed weekend! Roxie

shannon i olson said...

Congratulations, very cool!!

Our Neck of the Woods said...

Awesome! Congratulations on your accomplishment :)

cynthia lee designs said...

Congrats Cindy!!
This is awesome news!!
hugs,
Cindy

Jann Olson said...

Congrats and well deserved!
hugs,
Jann

Celestina Marie said...

Congrats Cindy. What an honor. I am so excited for you.
Thank you for the well wishes. I am still sick and struggling with pleurisy in my lungs now but better with the flu. It is just going to take time and rest.
Have a nice week.
Hugs, Celestina Marie

The Farmers Daughter said...

Congratulations, Cindy! What a wonderful honor. So proud of you!
Hugs,
Dru

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...