Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Friday, February 8, 2013

It's A Clipboard


A clipboard.
Not an ordinary clipboard, though.


Yes, it's old. They just don't make them like this anymore.
And it is thick. About 3/4" thick.


It's now in the shop.
It may not be there long.
It will either sell quickly or I'll pull it out cause I want it for myself.
That's the problem with being a shop owner.
You pick what you love.

Photobucket

8 comments:

Our Neck of the Woods said...

Woah, how cool! I've never seen a clipboard like that before. Awesome find! I sure would have a hard time selling all the cool stuff you pick!

Maureen said...

Haha! So true! ON the bright side, sometimes I hold on to something for a bit and we 'bond' and then when I'm ready we part ways.

Nice clipboard!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Wow! What a great find, something I have never seen before, thank you for sharing

Carol

sweetvintageofmine said...

WOW!What a NEAT, OLD CLIPBOARD! I've never seen one like this....a KEEPER? Nice touch with the FARMERS ALMANAC! This one will go QUICK!! Have a wonderful and blessed week~~~Roxie

Jann Olson said...

So uniquely different Cindy. I don't think I'd be very successful at pickin and selling. I would want to keep it all. lol!
hugs,
Jann

cynthia lee designs said...

Great old clipboard!!

~Cindy

The Farmers Daughter said...

Such a great one! I've never seen one so thick--it won't last long!

luv2teek said...

Hi Cindy...thanks for following my blog...hope you enjoy your visits. I have been following your blogs for awhile now. Love the treasures you find.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...