Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Monday, February 11, 2013

It's Gone


Remember this?


The old, thick, and chunky piece?


I showed you this clipboard in my last post and said it wouldn't last long in the shop.
I was right. It sold that same day. I'm hoping it goes to someone that loves it as much as I do. That was a hard piece to let go.

On another note, we just received the 2013 schedule for our favorite flea market.
Yes! When you're a picker, the winter months are hard and slow.
I'm really ready to get back out there!

Photobucket

9 comments:

Sassy Southern Lady said...

I am sure it did. That is a cool piece.

Loretta Thomas said...

You're right...they don't make them like this anymore! I know you are in the business, but how did you give this one up? Take care...
Loretta
http://shespoketome.blogspot.com

The Farmers Daughter said...

Well, I didn't have a chance to see it on Etsy before it sold! Darn.

cynthia lee designs said...

I can see why it sold...it was a really cool old piece that you just don't see anymore.
hugs,
Cindy

Little Susie Home Maker said...

I have never seen a clip board that beautiful before! Congratulations on the 'Top 50 Etsy Parents of 2012' at Babble.com. That is a real honor!!
Blessings,
Susie

Faye said...

Happy Valentines Day!
PS, I did check out your earlier post for this cool clip board but it was already sold!

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Cindy, Congrats on the quick sale of the awesome clipboard. It is a treasure for sure.

Wishing you a Happy Valentine's Day.
Hugs, Celestina Marie

Jann Olson said...

How fun! Can't wait to see what you find. Yes, I wanted that clipboard too!
hugs,
Jann

sandy said...

I find it hard to let go of things also! I end up keeping too much for myself but then let something else go! And yeah, summer is hard for pickers. I went to a couple of Estate Sales and found some nice things...keeping some for myself again! I have two occasional sales this year and have a booth at one large event in the summer. I have to get busy in the spring and I'm getting antsy! Happy Pickin!
sandy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...