Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Monday, March 25, 2013

Enamel-where?!?

Mid-Century Blue Graniteware...
$45
red and white enamel Granite...
$45
Vintage French enamel pitche...
$60
Graniteware Double Boiler An...
$24
1960's Enamelware Set Re...
$65
25% off Sale- Vintage Antiqu...
$29.99
Vintage French Enamel Bucke...
$35
Vintage Graniteware Mold wit...
$28
RARE - Enamelware Canning Co...
$40
Blue Graniteware
$150
Vintage Farmhouse Blue Gran...
$35
Splatterware Enamelware Col...
$20
Farmhouse Grey Blue Granitew...
$40
Antique Early Homestead Drab...
$34
Antique Graniteware Collande...
$20
Vintage Coffee Pot Brown Whi...
$39

Don't ya just love enamelware?!? These pieces are all for sell on Etsy.
This wonderful and colorful collection was put together by Lauren from A Stitch From Thyme.
Thanks, Lauren for including my farmhouse grey blue graniteware coffee pot!



I have more own personal collection of enamelware and display it on top of my kitchen cupboards.
So...do you have enamelware anywhere in your home?

Photobucket

6 comments:

earlene said...

Hi Cindy..all the enamalware pieces are wonderful! Very nice in your kitchen. I like to collect gray enamalware.
On my garden trellis I hung 3 blue swirl pans on the side...really pops and when flowers start coming up...very cute.
~Happy Spring~
Earlene

Our Neck of the Woods said...

I do love enamelware! My grandma has handed some pieces down to me and I adore them. I might just have to borrow your idea and display them on top of my kitchen cabinets.

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME/Doublewide Decor said...

You have some great pieces for sale...I have a couple of pieces...but that cup strainer thing...is neat!

Loretta Thomas said...

Love your wares...I have always been fond of these. xo

cynthia lee designs said...

I have a red enamelware coffee pot on my stove. Hope to find some more pieces to put on the shelves in my kitchen.
hugs,
Cindy

Amy Kinser said...

Love all of your enamelware. So cool that you just shared all of this. Take a look at my Girl Time Tuesday post tomorrow on my blog.

Blessings friend.

Amy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...