Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Friday, April 26, 2013

Coming or Going



This looks like a good haul full of pickins' that is coming into our home. 
But actually, these items are going out.
But just temporarily.


There's a family wedding next month.
It will be a vintage affair and down on the farm.
How fun!


I told my nephew and his bride to be to come on over and shop my basement.
We had a good time while they enjoyed digging through the goodies we have stored.
By the time we were all finished, we had a good sized truck load.


I can't wait to see it all come together as they have some great ideas.
I'll take lots of pictures and I'll share them here. Promise.


But for now...have a pickin' cool weekend! 
  
Photobucket

5 comments:

Our Neck of the Woods said...

I cannot wait to see how it all turns out! Vintage themed weddings are my favorite. I bet you'll do something really awesome with those soda crates!

cynthia lee designs said...

Oh how fun!! I love weddings that are in barns or down on the farm where they use vintage finds. Can't wait to see the photos!!
hugs,
Cindy

Sarah Adams said...

I just found out that there is a man giving away old barn wood. His barn blew down from last years tornado!I am going on Monday to do my very first pickin' =)

The Farmers Daughter said...

It will be a beautiful wedding! Hope you take pics and share. How sweet of you to offer your pickins.
Sunday Blessings,
Dru

Little Susie Home Maker said...

How much fun!! love getting a peek at what is in your basement! Can't wait to see the wedding pics!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...