Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Pickin' Season



It's almost here in full force! Pickin' season! Yes!
Spring weather is (almost) here so let the festivities begin and the treasures be found. 
Just wanted to show some goodies that we found recently.
We always have crates. I think we should have named our shop 'Crates R Us".
But I must say...I'm likin' those signs.

What about you?
Have you started any serious treasure hunting with the season now warming up?

Photobucket

10 comments:

Angie @ Knick of Time said...

I can't wait until yard sale and auction season gets fully underway! Love your finds (love crates!)

Amy Kinser said...

Girl, your signs and crates are great. Have fun pickin and make sure to keep showing us what you find.

Faye said...

I like your picks! Oh my, I haven't stopped pickin'! It's been very good here and there is a flea market this weekend.

cynthia lee designs said...

I'm looking forward to May, when the big flea market comes to town.
Love the crates you found...I use tons of those in my booth for display.
hugs,
Cindy

Liz said...

My hubby loves crates! I am so ready for spring garage sales and auctions! Our town wide garage sales are in a few weeks. Better clear out some stuff so I can buy more!

Our Neck of the Woods said...

I am obsessed with crates right now, so I love these! You found some great items!

A Primitive Place ~ Tammy said...

Love your treasures.
No YS for me so far this season.
It's been too cold and icky, until this weekend.
Today was beautiful, so hopefully the sales will start up soon.
Been telling Brett for awhile...
I wanna go junkin'!
Hopefully soon ill be able to.

Hugs
Tam

The Farmers Daughter said...

Love your style of picks! But, you knew that, didn't you? lol We ran into several yard sales this past weekend. Had a great time!
Sunday Hugs,
Dru

sweetvintageofmine said...

I've got the PICKIN' FEVER! Can't wait! Roxie

Bliss said...

I get an email daily from my picking partner saying how she can't wait. Then it went and snowed on us, so I guess the season is still at least a week away.

Bliss

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...