Decor & Design from Pickin' Cool Finds
Pickin' the Good Life...Vintage Style, Farmhouse Decor, Homespun Simplicity, & Country Charm

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Wow...


Wow...I have been gone from this blog for almost a year.
That's what happens when life throws you a curve ball.
I thought it's about time to come and put this blog to rest.


We are still picking, dealing, and will continue selling at our shop.
But we are also making some changes. Changes that are good.
I believe in keeping things simple so I will continue all my posts at Old Time Farmhouse.


It's a blog about our sweet and simple lifestyle.
I'll also include our pickin' fun and finds there.
These photos are from over the weekend.
I know...no crates or barrels this time. What's up with that?  :)


I thank you all who have supported us here.

Hope to see you at Old Time Farmhouse


Photobucket

5 comments:

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Hi Cindy, Well, I guess Old Time Pickers will have a new home and carry on at the Farmhouse. All great changes to simplify. Saying so long to Old Time Pickers. I enjoyed my visits but I understand some things have to end in a good way.
Best Wishes in your changes.
Hugs and Blessings

sweetvintageofmine said...

Goodnight, John Boy......

Debby Ray said...

Cindy, I have some of the very same items that are in your second photo. I love the sweet simplicity of these old things! Looking forward to seeing more of you on Sweet & Simple!

cynthia lee designs said...

See you over at the Old Time Farmhouse.
hugs,
Cindy

Mindy said...

How did I not know you had another blog!? I'll have to head on over.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...